Guidepost at Home
Bring the Montessori approach into your home. Deliver continuity in your child's education for independence, wherever you are.
Montessori from home, or anywhere
Guidepost at Home allows you to bring our exceptional educational approach — used in Guidepost schools across the world — into the comfort of your own home, brought to life in virtual classrooms and amplified by our online learning platform.
- For families looking for a structured, daily virtual program and curriculum directed by a certified Montessori Guide
- Parent involvement is required for facilitation and varies by child age
- Ideal for working parents with flexible schedules, grandparents or stay-at-home parents
- We provide a regular shipment of high-quality Montessori learning materials to enable children to work with physical materials offline
- For families looking for Montessori programming that can be completed on their own family schedule
- An intentionally designed, self-paced Montessori curriculum that is accessible from wherever you are
- Ideal for parents and children who want to be the guides in their own learning
- Delivered through our proprietary learning platform that is individualized and flexible to fit your schedule
Guidepost Virtual School
We offer an engaging online education for students Early Years ages 2-6 and Elementary Years ages 6-12 delivered by certified Montessori guides. Our virtual classrooms run Monday to Friday with daily activities and instruction planned for each day. Our programs are highly accessible and can be completed from any major time zone. We offer rolling admissions into our virtual classrooms, get started today!
"We have to help the child to act, will, and think for himself" - Maria Montessori
The Guidepost Homeschool program offers our carefully sequenced Montessori curriculum and delivers it completely online through our learning platform. This program is designed for homeschooling families, or for travelling and remote-working parents looking for supplemental Montessori programming that can be completed on evenings, weekends, or on your own time.
Learn more about our online Guidepost Homeschool curriculum, which is available for Early Years children 2 to 6 and Elementary ages 6 to 12.
A great education begins at home
Giving your child the keys to life
Guidepost Montessori offers a unique and holistic approach to education for children of all ages with over 120 brick & mortar schools, virtual and homeschool, and Spanish and Mandarin language immersion options.
Our curriculum fosters independence, creativity, and a love of learning. Book a school tour today and take the first step in giving your child the gift of a Montessori education.
Learn more about our: